jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

Laponia 2nd time

Hello again!
I think that all the people that is reading this blog is abble to do it in english, so now i think i´ll write in english, because Madara told me taht she reads (or try her best to read it)...just for her = English.
This pictures are from my secind trip to Lapland, from the 10th of December to the 15th December.
I Went to Inari (FInland), and then i made a excursion to Norway by bus just to see the Artic Ocean. I jumped into it. It was -24º.
I went to a rendieer farm, and to a huski farm, :D
I saw the Northern Lights.
Everything was absolutely perfect!
Here i attach the pictures.















2 comentarios:

  1. Ha nacido un nuevo concepto social, ERASMUNITY!
    Entra y descúbrelo:

    http://www.spainerasmus.com

    Por fin, una única guía con TODO lo que necesitas, y GRATIS!!
    Alojamiento (puedes buscar o publicar el tuyo, habitaciones compartidas, piso en alquiler...)
    Eventos
    Concursos
    Usuarios (gente como tú!)
    Foros...
    Y, SÓLO PARA LOS 1.000 PRIMEROS usuarios registrados, el SPAIN ERASMUS PASSPORT. El carnet que está REBENTANDO EL MERCADO!! Take a look ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you must translate everything at spanish. ... no me entero de na...

    cuando vuelves a españa¿?

    ResponderEliminar